We all know them, and maybe you even made some for next year. Yes, I’m talking about new years resolutions. Maybe you want to stop smoking, or save more money for a big trip, eat healthy, all that kind of resolutions are good to make. But did you make some new years resolutions about fountain pens too? Anabelle talks about her resolutions for 2018 in the video below
Summary of fountain pen new years resolutions
- Get rid of pens that don’t get enough love.
- Try new inks and new ink/pen combinations.
- Tend to your vintage pens.
- Summarize my days in my calender.
- Travel! Go to different pen shows to meet people.